The thought of marrying a person of your choice sounds exciting right? It is very sad to know that only a few people get to live this exciting experience in life. Very few people get to fall in love and then have a love marriage. Fewer people get to choose their spouse for an arranged marriage. Normally, it is the parents who select the marriage proposal for the marriage of their son or daughter as per their expectations. While every parent does this out of worry for their child, they also need to understand that their child should get to choose their marriage partner. This can be made possible with the dua for marriage of own choice.
When a person has fallen in love, it should be their choice to get married to him or her. This marriage should happen when both the people are ready to take the big step. Also, the parents of such couples need to understand that their kid has the right to marry the person of their choice. If you think that your parents will never let you marry as per your choice then you should try the dua for marriage of own choice.
If you and your partner truly love each other and are ready to get married then Allah has given you both the right to get married. No person has the right to object to your marriage. If your parents or family is against your choice of a life partner then you can use the dua for marriage of your own choice. With this dua, there will be no issue or disagreement for your marriage by anybody.
How To Make Dua For Marriage
Now that you have read that there is a special dua that can help a person in getting married to the partner they chose for themselves. After reading all this you might have thought how to make dua for marriage for this purpose. You need not worry anymore. We will tell you how to perform the dua for marriage to the person of your choice.
Written below are the steps for how to make dua for marriage:
- For marrying the person that you love, you have to perform this dua as soon as you wake up and before you go to sleep.
- Recite “Allahu Tala waa Allihi-was salam” for 7 times.
- Make an ablution and sit down to pray with a clear heart and mind.
- Recite Durood Shareef three times at first.
- Recite Ya wadoodo 100 times in the morning and at night. You can also perform this after the first and last namaz of the day.
- Recite Yaa Raa Oofo at any time of the day. Whenever you begin to recite this, make sure to make at least 101 recitations.
- Again recite Darood Shareef three moretimes.
If you perform this prayer with a pure heart, Allah Tala will waste no time in fulfilling your wish of marriage.
Dua For My Marriage
Any person who wishes to get married soon hopes that his or her marriage will happen in the best way possible. Almost every person has some desires regarding their marriage and the person they will marry. All the wishes and desires can be easily fulfilled by the dua for my marriage. There are multiple aspects for which this dua can be used.
The first and most common use for this dua is for the people who want to get married soon. The dua for my marriage helps people ask for Allah to help them find the best life partner for themselves. This dua makes sure that the person who performs this dua meets their destined life partner as soon as possible. The person whose marriage has been fixed can use this dua to make sure that their marriage ceremony happens without any obstacle. This dua will help them keep away anything that can create a problem in their marriage.
The dua for strengthening my marriage is for the people who are already married. This dua helps them in dealing with all the problems that are causing problems in the relationship of a husband and wife. Any misunderstandings or conflicts that are creating a distance in between the spouses will get cleared in no time. The process of performing this special dua is written here.
- First, cleanse yourself by performing ablution
- Perform the night prayer and then begin this process of the dua for marriage.
- Then, begin with reciting the Surah Al Kafirun for 73 times.
- Just before going to bed, recite the Surah Fatiha for 99 times.
- After completing this process, go straight to bed. Do not talk to anybody after praying.
- Just before sleeping, ask Allah to fulfill your wish of a happy marriage.
If you want to know more details about this dua, you can talk to our Maulvi.