Every relationship has its importance in the life of a person. There are relations we are born with and then there are relations that we form in our life. Each and every relation of any person’s life has some people in life with whom, going away seems painful. There is a special remedy that has the solution to solve all the problems to fix relationship problems. The dua to fix broken relationship is the perfect remedy for anyone who is facing problems in any relationship of their life.
Fixing any relationship is not an easy task. There are mainly two reasons that stop people from working hard to save their relationship. When two people in any relationship face conflicts in their equation, they might put their ego before sensibility. Or after a fight people just become silent and distant towards each other.
Either of the above mentioned behavior can lead to the relationship ending bitterly. The dua to fix broken relationship is the best remedy to put aside the ego and work to save a relationship. This dua is the best way to keep someone in your life.
- After the Isha prayer, you have to begin this process.
- Begin chanting “Yaa Hayyuu Yaa Qayyum, Astagfirullah” after the Isha prayer.
- Chant this for a thousand times and go straight to bed. Before lying down on the bed, calm down all your thoughts and Ask for Allah’s guidance to work on your broken relationship.
- Doing this every day, you will feel the change in the relationship that you desire for.
Dua To Keep Someone In Your Life
Loving someone truly is not a guarantee to keep any person in our life forever. When we fall in love with a person, we always wish to keep them in our life. Even the thought of going away or leaving that person might make us feel so sad. To avoid going away from your beloved, the dua to keep someone in your life is the best way.
When a person falls in love and feels like they want to spend the rest of their life with that person, marriage is the best way. But a couple that is not ready to get married because they are not ready for the responsibility. Not being married a couple might still want to make sure that they never have to leave each other. For this, they need to perform the dua to keep someone in your life.
- On a Wednesday, start by washing your feet and hands. Make sure you wear clothes that are not black.
- Recite “Yeah Wadoodo” 47 times first.
- Chant this verse for five hundred times, “Our Tamale Uukoon Store Tromine Otter Allah Bimisllaah Zin Tamaayyee.”
- Read Surah Fatihaa for seven times.
- While reading this, keep on thinking about the person with whom you want a relationship of the lifetime.
- You have to perform this dua for 28 days without missing.
Dua To Mend Broken Relationships
Are you facing any kind of problem in life be it love-related or family-related? The finest way to overcome any relationship problem is through the dua to mend broken relationships. If a relationship has some conflicts in it, the best thing to do is to make sure that they get resolved as soon as possible.
If you are going through some relationship problems, then you can get rid of them through the dua to mend broken relationships. It is impossible to have a perfect relationship with any person in life. The difference in opinion and thought of two different people can seldom create a misunderstanding or conflict between them. This special dua can be used to get rid of the smallest or the biggest conflicts between people.
If you want to mend your broken relationship with someone, we are now going to suggest you how to perform this dua:
- This dua is to be read after either the Fajr of the Isha namaz.
- After you perform wuzu, begin reciting Durood Shareef for three times.
- Then, recite this dua “Sal Ya Rasullu Ahiraa Sulaa Bi Haakki Ishraahiyaa Maliki Youmiddenn Maa Arhimu Araahmen” for at least 10 times.
- After this, recite Durood Shareef for three more times.
- After completing this process, blow over some pieces of sweets and make your partner eat them.
This dua has helped a lot of people in protecting their relationship from breaking apart. It has also helped many married couples from ending up in a divorce. This dua will help the people involved in a relationship to create an understanding between each other. The feeling of love and respect will come back as soon as this dua is performed.
If you want any help for the problems in your relationship, you can talk to our Maulvi Sahab for a personal consultation.