Istikhara For Love Marriage
Istikhara for marriage is a very popular and efficient way to seek guidance from Allah about your wedding and partner. As Allah Almighty knows the best for us, a lot of people prefer using istikhara for love marriage before getting into a serious discussion about their marriage. If you are looking for how to do istikhara for marriage, then we are here to help you with that process. Today we will share with you a step by step guide to perform istikhara for love marriage and istikhara for marriage by name.
Istikhara means to seek guidance and advice from Allah over important and serious matters of life. The most important condition in this is that you must abide by the advice of Allah and should only perform it if you truly seek the advice of Allah. Do not perform istikhara for love marriage, if you have already decided to get married to your lover and you just need a confirmation.
How To Do Istikhara For Marriage
Here’s how to do istikhara for marriage:
- Start by performing 2 Rak’ah of (Nafl) prayer.
- Recite Surah Al-Kafiroon in the first Rak’ah.
- Next read Surah-Al-Ikhlas in the next Rak’ah.
- At last, perform the rest of your prayers and then read the dua Istikhara for marriage:“Allahumma inni astakhiruka bi’ilmika, Wa astaqdiruka bi-qudratika, Wa as’alaka min fadlika al-‘azlm Fa-innaka taqdiru Wala aqdiru, Wa ta’lamu Wala a’lamu, Wa anta ‘allamu l-ghuyub. Allahumma, in kunta ta’lam anna hadha-l-amra Khairun li fi dini wa ma’ashi wa’aqibati amri (or ‘ajili amri wa’ajilihi) Faqdirhu wa yas-sirhu li thumma barik li Fihi, Wa in kunta ta’lamu anna hadha-lamra shar-run li fi dini wa ma’ashi wa’aqibati amri (or fi’ajili amri wa ajilihi) Fasrifhu anni was-rifni anhu. Waqdir li al-khaira haithu kana Thumma ardini bihi”.
You must familiarize yourself with the ritual of istikhara for love marriage. If you wish to seek assistance on how to do istikhara for marriage from our molvi Saab then you can contact him via the numbers provided.
Related Post:– Islamic Dua For Love Marriage With Loved One
Istikhara For Marriage By Name
You can also perform istikhara for marriage by name of the person you are marrying to get more accurate results. You can also do this if you have received a marriage proposal and you know the name of the person. If you want to know how to do istikhara for marriage by name, and then follow this simple process:
- Make fresh ablution and wear clean clothes.
- Recite Durood e Sharif 2 times.
- Now recite, “Ya Khabeer” 100 times.
- Next, seek the advice of Allah for your marriage and say your name with the person you are getting married to and the name of the mothers.
- Now, without speaking to anyone face the qibla and sleep.
You will get the sign about the person in the dream. If you do not get the sign on that night continue the ritual for istikhara for marriage by name for a week. If you still face any problem, you can contact our molvi Saab on the given numbers and he will look into the matter.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?