Divorce in Islam means the pronouncement of the Arabic phrase talaq by the husband to his wife. Three constant declarations of divorce and the couple is separated permanently and cannot be together without fulfilling specific conditions. Miscarriage is the death of the baby before they are born. Zina is the unlawful way to create physical relationships. It is done without Nikah. Sins are the deeds that are done against the commands of Allah. It is more like a breach of the norms of Islam. However, you do have wazifa to stop all these misdeeds from happening.
You do have problems in every marital relationship, but sometimes it crosses the line and you reach the situation of divorce. You can avoid separation by reciting powerful wazifa for avoiding divorce. You can seek help from a learned Islamic scholar to get good results. With years of knowledge in Islam, molvi ji will provide you with strong wazifa to avoid divorce.
- Recite “Bismillah Hir Rehmanir Raheem” after every salat at least 1000 times.
- The wazifa is to be done for 40 days.
The birth of a child is considered precious in every religion and Islam welcomes the birth of a child wholeheartedly. The women who fear losing their baby should speak to an Islamic astrologer about it and get wazifa to avoid miscarriage. It is very helpful in avoiding miscarriage. The wazifa to avoiding miscarriage is simple.
- After the Insha salat recites Surah Mariyam 7 times with all your faith in the Almighty.
- Pray with all your heart that your baby is safe and sound and is delivered healthy.
Wazifa to avoid sins and Zina
People who are addicted to performing zina should learn to deal with it. Fast if you aren’t getting married. Give zakat to people and read the Holy Quran with the right faith. Offer Nafil namaz. Pray and make dua and recite wazifa to avoid zina and get married soon. Speak to the Islamic specialist who will guide you in this.
- After the Fajr namaz, you have to recite the wazifa.
- Recite “Ya Gaffar Ya Hafez” 100 times daily.
- It will help you avoid zina and render good results.
If you suffer from the problem of committing Islamic sins and wish to walk the correct path of Allah (swt), then you have to recite the wazifa to avoid sins.
- Recite Durood Shareef once in the beginning
- Recite “Azza Wa Jal” 100 times.
- Recite Durood Shareef once in the end
- You can perform the wazifa at any point of time of the day.
- Blow it on your heart with the purpose that it will remove all your bad habits from the heart.
- Do it once in a day daily.
- Insha Allah, you will turn out to be a better person.
Everything can be accomplished if you recite the wazifa well. Just have faith in Allah (Swt) and the wazifa and all your problems will be solved in no time.