All marriages require love, affection and attention to be successful. But many a times, it has been seen that emotions like anger, frustration, lack of trust and misunderstanding between husband and wife make the relationship poor and weak. If the wife is good and submissive but the husband has a rash nature, then the wife literally suffers in it. In Islam, most of the husbands are dominant in nature. They get angry on their wives for no mistake of their own. If your husband gets angry irrationally, then you should recite the wazifa to remove husband’s anger. The wazifa will calm your husband from inside and he will stop getting angry on you for small things.
Every wife only wants lover, care and affection of her husband and nothing more. However, some husbands do not even care about the feelings of their wives. If your husband gets angry on petty little things and is very short tempered, then you should recite the wazifa for short tempered husband. The wazifa for husband’s short temper will control your husband from getting angry on small things. He will learn to be silent and patient. He will treat you well and never misbehave with you. The wazifa to remove husband’s anger is very effective and it will affect both the mind and heart of your husband and eventually he will become an ideal husband for you.
Because of bad temper, some of the marital relationships get pathetic with every passing day. The antagonism of husbands reaches a new level because nothing overpowers them. But the dua for bad tempered husband will help you control the anger of your husband. You will witness a change in their nature and behavior and he will transform into a completely new person. All you need to do is recite the wazifa for short tempered husband and you will see how phenomenally Allah (Swt) eases your life.
The wazifa to remove husband’s anger is mentioned below –
· The wife should recite the wazifa after the obligatory prayer of the night.
· Keep two almonds on your tongue.
· Recite Durood Shareef 11 times.
· And while reicitng it, keep the almonds on your tongue and think about your husband.
· Recite the verse #39 from Surah Taha 41 times.
· Then recite the dua to bring husband and wife closer. “Bismillah Hi Alwasao Jallah Jalaloho”
· Recite Durood Shareef 11 times in the end.
· Take out the almonds from your mouth and blow on it.
· Now mix it any of the sweet dishes cooked by you and give it to your husband.
· Pray to Allah (Swt) to calm the anger level of your husband and lower his rudeness
· Insha Allah, slowly your husband will stop getting angry on you.
· Perform this wazifa and dua for anry person for 7 days.
In case, your husband beats you and behaves mercilessly with you, then please do not wait a single minute and call our molvi ji. He will provide you with the best possible advice and will help you with a suitable and effective dua for angry person. Do not be scared, everything will be kept discreet!